Why Is My Garmin Forerunner 35 Keeps Vibrating? 4 Easy Ways To Fix
Are you browsing why your Garmin Forerunner 35 keeps vibrating and doesn’t stop? If so, don’t worry; you’re not the one who faces the issue with the Garmin watch. Many folks experience the same problem, but here I bring quick fixes for your assistance.
Garmin has not officially published any guides to solve the problem with Forerunner 35. But after contacting Garmin support, I found some ways to fix it.
If your Garmin Forerunner continuously vibrates and does not stop the vibration, there are two causes behind it. The first reason is that you removed your Garmin watch from the charger when its battery was at its lowest state. The second one is that you locked the watch while the vibration motor was spinning. Press/hold the backlight button and then let go of your finger to cease the vibration of the Garmin watch.
Let’s take a closer look at every possible solution to fix the issue.
Garmin Forerunner 35 Keeps Vibrating: Fixed
Soft And Hard Reset
When your Garmin Forerunner 35 does not stop vibrating, you should reset your Garmin watch.
A hard or soft reset can remove all glitches. It will also solve the vibration issues with your Forerunner Garmin watch.
There is little difference between the soft and hard reset.
You can do this by following the steps below:
- Soft Reset
In some cases, a soft reset solves the problem. You can first try the soft reset to prevent this problem.
To do the soft reset, you need to complete a few steps:
- Press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds
- Wait to power off the Garmin watch
- Press the same button to turn on the Garmin watch
- Hard Reset
If the soft reset had not solved the Garmin watch vibration issue. You can use the hard reset method to solve this issue.
Follow these steps to do this:
- In the first step, Power off your Garmin Forerunner
- A confirmation message will appear to confirm that you want to power off
- Select Yes to power off and wait to completely power it off
- Press and hold the Runner and Down button at the same time
- Now press the Light button to turn it on while pressing the down and runner button
- Release the Light button until the watch turn on
- Now you will hear a beep and Release the runner button
- After the second beep, you should release the Down button
- Now your watch is totally reset, and you can set up it
Restore Default The Garmin Watch
Default restore will remove all user-entered data and activities. Ensure you have a backup of all your activity data. It can solve the vibration issue also smoothly.
Follow these steps to do this:
- Go to the menu
- Scroll down to the Settings
- Select System by scrolling down
- Here you find the Restore Default option
- Select Yes to do this
- Your watch restart automatically
When your device asks for the language option, it means that the default restore is completed.
If your Garmin watch has not stopped vibrating after implementing the above method. Another factor that can cause its vibration. If you are using the old Garmin software, you should update it instantly.
If you want to update your Garmin Forerunner 35, you can follow the steps below:
- Update with Garmin Connect App
If you want to update your Garmin watch via Garmin connect the app manually, you should follow the below method:
- Download the Garmin connect app
- Sign in or Sign up with the Garmin Connect app
- Go to the “Settings”
- Select “Start/ Stop”
- Select “System”
- And then “Software Update.”
- If there is any latest update released by Garmin, an option will show to “Install Now.”
- Tap this option to “Select.”
Now you have installed an update manually. But if there is no button to install an update, wait for a few weeks and check it later. Until Garmin releases the latest update.
- Update with Web Garmin Connect/ Garmin Express
If you are not using the Garmin Connect app, you can update your watch using the Garmin Express. Garmin Express is an app that you can install on Windows or Mac.
And connect the Garmin watch via USB to your computer. Use this app to update your Garmin watch.
Similarly, create an account or log in to your Garmin account, then follow the below steps:
- Download the Garmin app on Windows/ Mac through this link
- Connect your Garmin watch via USB cable
- And follow the instruction to connect the watch
- Since the automatic update will be enabled by default
- If you want to update the watch manually, you can see the latest update if available
- Ensure that you don’t disconnect the watch while the update is installing on the device
Disable vibration from Settings
Another reason for your Garmin Forerunner 35 vibration is that the beep for all activities will be enabled by default. You should disable the “Not during Activities” option.
When you have it all set, your Garmin just vibrates during the Activities.
Also read: How to Fix Garmin Watch Keep Restarting
Garmin Watch Not Connecting to iPhone
To do these settings, follow the steps below:
- Go to the settings
- And then to Bluetooth
- Select the Smart notifications
- Select (During activity or Not during activity)
- Select sound and Tone
- You have done all the setting
In the article, I explained why your Garmin Forerunner keeps vibrating and how you can fix it. I hope the above methods will help you stop your Garmin watch’s continuous vibration. Go through all the steps again.
Furthermore, you may get extra advice from the Garmin Support staff if you’re unable to resolve the problem. Another option is to ask someone who is a little more technical to remedy your issue.